Skip to main content
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How should I begin to review these materials?
- Begin by reading the "Introduction to the Construction Focus Four Outreach Training Packet". This provides gives background on the importance of the focus four construction hazards and it set the tone for the rest of the curriculum that follows.
- Am I required to test my students on Focus Four material
- No. Trainers may utilize the tests provided to measure each student's knowledge of the learning objectives. However, testing is not required and must not be counted toward the required student contact hours.
- How does a trainer get the test answers from the questions OSHA used?
- Where can I find the tests that OSHA has developed for each of the four Focus Four Hazards?
- The student test can be found in Appendix A of each of the Instructor Guides for the four topics.
- Does OSHA require a trainer maintain the test records?
- When does an outreach trainer have to incorporate this module into Construction outreach classes?
- The requirement is effective immediately.
- Who do I contact if I have other questions on this?