OSHA does not maintain student records for training conducted by other organizations or by authorized Outreach trainers. To obtain transcripts or copies of course completion documents such as student course completion cards, you must contact the original training provider. Only one replacement card may be issued per student per class, and a fee may be charged by the Authorizing Training Organization to replace a course completion card.

If the training occurred longer than five years ago or you cannot locate the trainer, you must retake the class to receive a new card.