Alert: Due to routine maintenance on the OSHA website, some pages are temporarily unavailable.
To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA or ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR)
- 1990 - Table of Contents/Authority for 1990
- 1990.101 - Scope.
- 1990.102 - Purge.
- 1990.103 - Definitions.
- 1990.104 - Scientific review panel.
- 1990.105 - Advisory committees.
- 1990.106 - Amendments to this policy.
- 1990.111 - General statement of regulatory policy.
- 1990.112 - Classification of potential carcinogens.
- 1990.121 - Candidate list of potential occupational carcinogens.
- 1990.122 - Response to petitions.
- 1990.131 - Priority lists for regulating potential occupational carcinogens.
- 1990.132 - Factors to be considered.
- 1990.133 - Publication.
- 1990.141 - Advance notice of proposed rulemaking.
- 1990.142 - Initiation of a rulemaking.
- 1990.143 - General provisions for the use of human and animal data.
- 1990.144 - Criteria for consideration of arguments on certain issues.
- 1990.145 - Consideration of substantial new issues or substantial new evidence.
- 1990.146 - Issues to be considered in the rulemaking.
- 1990.147 - Final action.
- 1990.151 - Model standard pursuant to section 6(b) of the Act.
- 1990.152 - Model emergency temporary standard pursuant to section 6(c) of the Act