Alert: Due to routine maintenance on the OSHA website, some pages may be temporarily unavailable.
To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA or ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR)
- 1984 - Table of Contents/Authority for 1984
- 1984 Subpart A - Complaints, Investigations, Findings, and Preliminary Orders
- 1984.100 - Purpose and scope.
- 1984.101 - Definitions.
- 1984.102 - Obligations and prohibited acts.
- 1984.103 - Filing of retaliation complaint.
- 1984.104 - Investigation.
- 1984.105 - Issuance of findings and preliminary orders.
- 1984 Subpart B - Litigation
- 1984.106 - Objections to the findings and the preliminary order and requests for a hearing.
- 1984.107 - Hearings.
- 1984.108 - Role of Federal agencies.
- 1984.109 - Decision and orders of the administrative law judge.
- 1984.110 - Decision and orders of the Administrative Review Board.
- 1984 Subpart C - Miscellaneous Provisions
- 1984.111 - Withdrawal of complaints, findings, objections, and petitions for review; settlement.
- 1984.112 - Judicial review.
- 1984.113 - Judicial enforcement.
- 1984.114 - District court jurisdiction of retaliation complaints.
- 1984.115 - Special circumstances; waiver of rules.