Alert: Due to routine maintenance on the OSHA website, some pages are temporarily unavailable.
To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA or ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR)
- 1983 - Table of Contents
- 1983 Subpart A - Complaints, Investigations, Findings and Preliminary Orders
- 1983.100 - Purpose and scope.
- 1983.101 - Definitions.
- 1983.102 - Obligations and prohibited acts.
- 1983.103 - Filing of retaliation complaints.
- 1983.104 - Investigation.
- 1983.105 - Issuance of findings and preliminary orders.
- 1983 Subpart B - Litigation
- 1983.106 - Objections to the findings and the preliminary order and request for a hearing.
- 1983.107 - Hearings.
- 1983.108 - Role of Federal agencies.
- 1983.109 - Decision and orders of the administrative law judge.
- 1983.110 - Decision and orders of the Administrative Review Board.
- 1983 Subpart C - Miscellaneous Provisions
- 1983.111 - Withdrawal of complaints, objections, and petitions for review; settlement.
- 1983.112 - Judicial review.
- 1983.113 - Judicial enforcement.
- 1983.114 - District Court jurisdiction of retaliation complaints.
- 1983.115 - Special circumstances; waiver of rules.