Occupational Safety and Health Administration OSHA

Contact Us


Call OSHA to report emergencies, unsafe working conditions, safety and health violations, to file a complaint, or to ask safety and health questions.

800-321-6742 (OSHA)



Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to search for answers or email OSHA a question.


Write OSHA

U.S. Department of Labor
Occupational Safety & Health Administration
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Room Number N3626
Washington, D.C. 20210

Search OSHA:

A-Z Index


Connect with OSHA:

If You Have Technical Questions on Use of the OSHA Web Site:

If you are having difficulty navigating our website, want to report a broken link, or have some other technical question, please complete a Website Error Report.

Submitting an Information Quality Correction Request:

Submit your request to the appropriate agency Point of Contact from the chart provided.

Thank You for Visiting Our Website

You are exiting the Department of Labor's Web server.

The Department of Labor does not endorse, takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over the linked organization or its views, or contents, nor does it vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the information contained on the destination server. The Department of Labor also cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked Web site. Thank you for visiting our site. Please click the button below to continue.