TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
Title: OSHA's Mission
Type: Text slide
- The mission of OSHA is to save lives, prevent injuries and
protect the health of America's workers.
- Some of the things OSHA does to carry out its mission are:
- developing job safety and health standards and enforcing
them through worksite inspections,
- maintaining a reporting and recordkeeping system to
keep track of job-related injuries and illnesses, and
- providing training programs to increase knowledge about
occupational safety and health.