Training Resources in Spanish Language
- OSHA for Spanish-speaking
- OSHA Compliance Assistance: Hispanic Employers and Workers
- -- Links to Spanish resources.
- -- OSHA Hispanic/ESL Coordinators assist with outreach and training to Spanish-speaking workers.
- -- Spanish-Language Publications, Dictionaries, and Standards
- Hispanic Outreach Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Construction eTool (Spanish Version)
- Resource Center Loan Program [PDF]
- OSHA Spanish Language Alliance Developed Products – Includes OSHA products translated into Spanish by Alliance Program Participants. Topics include fall protection, excavation and trenching, aerial devices and elevating equipment, etc.
- Fall Protection, Residential Construction. West Virginia University Extension Service.
- OSHA Training Institute Tools. University of South Florida – translated OSHA 10 hour PowerPoints into Spanish
- US Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- Safety and Health Toolbox. AFL-CIO. List of Spanish language safety and health resources and publications.
- Safety Break Cards. California Department of Health Services, Occupational Health Branch.
- Safety Tip Sheets. Professional Landcare Network (PLANET).
- Spanish-Language Resources. OSHA Compliance Assistance. Spanish-language resources from non-governmental organizations.
- Training and Educational Materials for Hispanic Construction Workers. Hispanics Work Safe, University of Massachusetts-Lowell.
- Spanish-related Federal Government Sites. OSHA Compliance Assistance. Spanish-language resources and other information on Hispanic workers from other federal agencies.
- Work Zone Safety. National Workzone Safety Information Clearinghouse.
To find outreach training in Spanish, visit the Spanish Outreach Trainers listing. If you're an outreach trainer who conducts the training in Spanish and you want your name added to the list, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Construction and/or General Industry
- Company/Organization, if applicable
- E-mail and/or website address, if applicable
California State University Dominguez Hills
Courses # OSHA 510, 511, 500, 501, and others
University of California at San Diego, CA
Construction Trainer Course #500 in CA, AZ, and NV.
Linda Pelaez, (858) 964-1054, e-mail
Universidad Metropolitana, Bayamon, PR,
Courses #500, 501, 510, 511, and many others
(787) 288-1100 x-1375
Rocky Mountain Education Center, Lakewood, CO
contractual basis, Jeannine Kreller, (800) 933-8394