- Introduction to OSHA - Handout Training Materials. This two-hour training component emphasizing workers' rights is required in every 10- and 30-hour OSHA Construction, General Industry, and Maritime Outreach Training Program course. Handout materials are available in English and Spanish.
- Susan Harwood Training Grant Program. OSHA offers training grants to nonprofit organizations to train employers and employees in Spanish to recognize, avoid, and prevent safety and health hazards in their workplaces.
- Spanish-Language Course Offerings. OSHA Training Institute Education Centers Spanish-language course offerings.
- Spanish Outreach Trainers. A list of Spanish-speaking OSHA-authorized Outreach Trainers.
These are individuals who have completed a one-week OSHA trainer course and are authorized to
teach the OSHA 10- or 30-hour Outreach Training Program courses in construction or general
industry safety and health.
- Spanish Language Slide Presentations. Materials to assist Outreach Trainers conducting OSHA 10-hour construction and general industry Outreach Training Program courses for Hispanic workers.
- Spanish Trainers & Training References. Resources for Spanish-speaking Outreach Trainers.
- Training Videos. Spanish-language videos available to Outreach Trainers.
- Training Standards Policy Statement