New Compliance Assistance Products
The following are some of OSHA's recently issued or updated compliance assistance products. Many publications with an OSHA publication number can be downloaded or ordered from the OSHA Publication page. They can also be ordered by telephone from the OSHA Publications Office at (202) 693-1888 or (800) 321-OSHA (6742).
Booklets and Guidance Documents
- Whistleblower Protection: Recommended Practices for Anti-Retaliation Programs (PDF). OSHA Publication FS-3905, (2017, January).
- Protecting Workers from Slips, Trips and Falls during Disaster Response (PDF). OSHA Publication 3907, (2017, January).
- Beryllium: Medical Surveillance for Beryllium-Exposed Workers (PDF). OSHA Publication FS-3822, (2017, January).
- Beryllium: Protecting Workers from Exposure to Beryllium and Beryllium Compounds: Final Rule Overview (PDF). OSHA Publication FS-3821, (2017, January)
- Beryllium: Stakeholder Participation and Changes to Proposed Rule Fact Sheet (PDF). OSHA Publication FS-3906, (2017, January).
- Whistleblower Protection for Public Transportation Agency Workers (PDF). OSHA Publication FS-3876, (2017, January)
Safety and Health Information Bulletins
- Working Safely with Wire Rope (2017, January).
- Beryllium Final Rule (2017, January).
- Commonly Used Statistics (revised 2017, January)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response (revised 2017, January).
- Long Work Hours, Extended or Irregular Shifts, and Worker Fatigue (2017, January).
- National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls in Construction (revised 2017, March).
- OSHA Outreach Training Program: Updated Program Requirements (PDF) and Separate Industry Procedures for Construction (PDF), General Industry (PDF), Maritime (PDF), and Disaster Site Worker (PDF) (revised January 1, 2017; effective April 1, 2017).
- OSHA Outreach Training Program: New 30-Hour Construction Elective - Foundations of Safety Leadership
- Safe & Sound Week (2017, March).
- Scaffolding eTool (revised 2017, February).