Office of Maritime and Agriculture
Directorate of Standards and Guidance
- Office of Maritime and Agriculture
- Room FPB N-3609
- Phone: (202) 693-2222
- Fax: (202) 693-1663
- Amy Wangdahl, CSP, Director - x32066
- Danielle Watson, Safety Specialist
- Acie Zachary, Safety Specialist
- Carla Marcellus, Advisory Committee Program Specialist
This office was established specifically to address the unique hazards within the Maritime and Agriculture Industries. This page provides contact information and describes the functions of the various individuals within the Office.
"To contribute to assuring safe and healthful working conditions in covered workplaces through the development of workplace standards, regulations and guidance materials addressing the occupational risks in maritime and agriculture industries."
- Develops and publishes new and modified maritime safety standards and regulations affecting the maritime industry.
- Develops and publishes safety and health guidance products to help employers and employees address hazards in the maritime and agriculture industries.
- Administers OSHA's Maritime Advisory Committee for Occupational Safety and Health (MACOSH).
- Provides consultation on the maritime and agricultural safety standards, national consensus, and other standards-setting committees and boards.
- Provides technical and other assistance to standards advisory committees appointed to review and make recommendations on proposed maritime and agricultural industry safety standards.
- Administers OSHA's National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health (NACOSH)