|<< Back to Maritime Industry - Maritime Standards and Guidance
- Federal Register [8 MB PDF*, 137 pages]. The Office of the Federal Register published the final rule on May 2, 2011. This final rule becomes effective and enforceable on August 1, 2011, except for the provisions in §1915.89, The Control of Hazardous Energy, which becomes effective and enforceable on October 31, 2011.
- Regulatory Text Only [192 KB PDF*, 59 pages]. OSHA. View the new General Working Conditions in Shipyard Employment regulatory text.
- General Working Conditions in Shipyard Employment. OSHA Federal Register Notice (Correction) 76: 44265 (2011, July 25).
- News Release. US Department of Labor's OSHA publishes final rule on General Working Conditions in Shipyard Employment.
- Dr. David Michaels discusses the publication of the Final Rule for General Working Conditions in Shipyard Employment [Video | Transcript].
Accessibility Assistance: Contact the OSHA Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300 for assistance accessing PDF and Video materials.
*These files are provided for downloading.