OSHA has begun the rulemaking process to develop a combustible dust standard for general industry. Activities related to this process are below.
- Combustible Dust. OSHA Regulatory Agenda.
- Combustible Dust; Advance notice of proposed rulemaking. OSHA Federal Register, 74:54333-54347, (2009, October 21).
- Rulemaking docket for combustible dust (OSHA 2009-0023). Regulations.gov.
- Stakeholder meetings have been held. The summary notes are available:
- An expert forum was convened by OSHA. The report is available:
Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Standards and Guidance at (202) 693-1950 for assistance accessing DOC, EPS, GIF, MP4, PDF or PPT documents.
*These files are provided for downloading.