- The OSHA website is best viewed at a screen resolution of 800 x 600 or higher. At
a lower resolution you will not be able to view the full width of the page without using
the scroll bar. This resolution can be set using the following procedure:
- Click on the Start Button and select Control Panel.
- Open Display by double clicking on the icon.
- Click on the Settings tab or Adjust resolution option.
- Move the slider in the Desktop Area to 800 x 600 or select resolution from the list. If your monitor or display adapter
does not support this resolution, this option should not be available.
- Read and follow any additional instructions you receive.
- Retrieving and Downloading Information: It is highly recommended
that when accessing NON-HTML file links, such as DOC, PDF, PPT, WPD,
ZIP, etc., that you "RIGHT Click" on the hyper links and save these
files directly to your local disk. Attempting to view these files
through your browser with a plug-in viewer (particularly large files >
.5 MB), can result in technical difficulties and the need for
- To print full screen pages of the OSHA website, use the "Print this page" option at the top of the page.