NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and may no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current News Releases.
Previous Years > May 1996
- May 22 - [National News Release] - 1996 - 05/22/1996 - OSHA Updates Personal Protective Equipment Requirements For Shipyards To Prevent 14,000 Injuries Annually
- May 21 - [National News Release] - 1996 - 05/21/1996 - OSHA, Department Of Energy Launch Pilot Safety And Health Project At Argonne National Laboratory
- May 09 - [National News Release] - 1996 - 05/09/1996 - Lyondell-Citgo Agrees To Pay $200,000 In OSHA Fines Following Houston, Texas Refinery Incident That Affected 100 Workers
- May 09 - [National News Release] - 1996 - 05/09/1996 - OSHA Advisory Committee Work Group Developing Construction Safety And Health Program Proposal To Meet May 30 In Washington, DC
- May 08 - [National News Release] - 1996 - 05/08/1996 - OSHA Launches National Special Emphasis Program To Reduce Worker Silica Dust Exposures That Can Cause Silicosis