NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1926.751 - "Double Connection". [05/31/1978]
- 1926.751 - "Longspan" refers to any joist or truss spanning 40 feet or more. [04/20/1987]
- 1926.751 - Christmas Treeing, Steel Erection. [03/16/1988]
- 1926.751 - Clarification of OSHA's regulations formerly codified at 1518.751(c)(i), now 29 CFR 1926,751 (c)(2). [09/05/1986]
- 1926.751 - Placement of structural members when assembling structural steel. [02/22/1977]
- 1926.751 - The standard does not mandate that tag lines must be used every time a load is being moved. [05/20/1994]