NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1926.28 - Clarification of Citing for Alleged Violations of Employees Not Using Appropriate Eye or Face Protection in the Construction Industry. [09/18/1984]
- 1926.28 - Fall Hazards in Steel Erection. [09/24/1981]
- 1926.28 - Standards applicable during the erection of structual steel. [06/07/1985]
- 1926.28 - Standards that do not apply to overhand-bricklaying.; [01/13/1981]
- 1926.28 - Tie off of iron workers while performing connector operations is not always required. [10/05/1978]
- 1926.28(a) - Standards for falling hazards less than 25 feet. [10/04/1983]