NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1910.36 - How means of egress shall be located and identified. [12/18/1975]
- 1910.36 - Key to open locked exits. [06/29/1994]
- 1910.36 - OSHA standards of exit requirements in steam tunnels. [02/25/1977]
- 1910.36(b)(4) - Clarification on locks and exit signs for emergency exits. [02/27/1973]
- 1910.36(b)(4) - Locked exit doors are not permitted. [11/04/1993]