NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1910.309 - Citing of Reversed Polarity. [02/20/1981]
- 1910.309 - Clarification Paint Spray Booth and Spray Areas. [11/04/1976]
- 1910.309 - Clarification of the Standards and terminology used in relation to maintenance-of-way for electric utility line. [12/07/1976]
- 1910.309 - Installation of electrical equipment. [07/26/1979]
- 1910.309 - National Electrical Code Interpretation. [12/03/1979]
- 1910.309 - Requesting a permanent variance from section 1910.309(a). [08/21/1978]
- 1910.309 - Requirement for ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protection to the Ship Repairing Industry. [11/30/1977]