NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1910.303 - Approval requirements for electrical conductors and equipment. [02/09/1993]
- 1910.303 - Requirements relating to the operation of a two-spindle reaming/drilling/threading machine in a set-up mode. [10/01/1991]
- 1910.303 - Use of temporary panelboard ingress barriers in General Industry settings. [08/16/2004]
- 1910.303(a) - Approval of extension cords by a NRTL. [06/12/1991]
- 1910.303(a) - Use of temporary panelboard ingress barriers in General Industry settings. [08/16/2004]
- 1910.303(g)(2)(ii) - "Approval" of flexible corrugated plastic covers and generic circuit breaker panel switch lockouts. [06/28/2000]
- 1910.303(g)(2)(ii) - Guidance on approval requirments for general circuit breaker panel swich lockouts in General Industry. [06/24/2002]