NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1910.22 - Employee Emergency Plans and Fire Prevention standard;Portable Fire Extinguishers standard; Electrical Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution standard. [05/10/1996]
- 1910.22 - Floor Loading Signs. [11/30/1976]
- 1910.22 - Requirements that emergency lighting be provided in the OSHA standards. [01/29/1975]
- 1910.22(a)(1) - Interim enforcement procedures for AIDS, Hepatitis B, and other blood-borne infectious diseases. [09/08/1987]
- 1910.22(d)(1) - De minimis provision for Floor Loading Protection [09/27/1977]