NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1910.219 - Machinery and machine guarding. [03/04/1977]
- 1910.219 - OSHA's Standards as they apply to air-conditioning units. [07/18/1995]
- 1910.219 - Requirements for machine and machinery guarding in the workplace. [12/08/1997]
- 1910.219(b)(1) - Guarding of flywheels on power presses. [06/08/1983]
- 1910.219(b)(1)(i) - Clarification on the required strength of press flywheel guards [12/18/1975]
- 1910.219(b)(2) - Subpart O -- Machinery and Machine Guarding, Mechanical Power-Transmission Apparatus. [04/02/1976]
- 1910.219(m)(2)(i) - The 5-inch separation of screws on the covers of the guards for mechanical power-transmission. [07/16/1975]