NOTICE: This is an OSHA Archive Document, and no longer represent OSHA Policy. It is presented here as historical content, for research and review purposes only. Return to current Interpretations.
- 1904.7 - A clarification of the rights of a designated employee representative to access an employer's OSHA 200 Log and Summary of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses under 1904.7(b)(1) Access to Records. [10/07/1996]
- 1904.7 - Clarification of the access provisions to the OSHA No. 200. [11/06/1995]
- 1904.7 - Disclosure of OSHA 200 log; SIC 87 exempt from 200 log maintenance. [11/10/1999]
- 1904.7 - Employee access rights to the OSHA Log 200. [01/24/1997]
- 1904.7 - United Parcel Service's understanding of the requirements of Access to the OSHA Form 200. [01/14/1997]