- [09/26/1994] STD 01-12-026 [STD 1-12.26A] - Abrasive Operation Using Cutoff Wheels and Masonry Saws
- [09/13/1994] CPL 02-02-045 (REVISED) [CPL 2-2.45A (REVISED),CPL 2-2.45A, CPL 2-2.45A CH-1] - Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals -- Compliance Guidelines and Enforcement Procedures.
- [08/29/1994] CPL 02-00-035 [CPL 2.35 CH-25] - Changes to the Regulatory and General Industry Standard Alleged Violation Elements (SAVEs) Manual.
- [07/12/1994] STD 01-05-018 [STD 1-5.18A] - Acceptance of U.S. Department of Transportaion Exemption DOT-E 8845
- [07/12/1994] STD 01-12-025 [STD 1-12.25A] - Awareness Barriers Installed on Metal Cutting Shears
- [07/12/1994] STD 01-12-023 [STD 1-12.23A] - Guarding of Three-Roller Printing Ink Mills
- [06/20/1994] STD 01-06-005 [STD 1-6.5] - Exemption for Religious Reason from Wearing Hard Hats.
- [06/07/1994] CSP 01-01-029 [STP 2-1.173] - Final Rule on Reporting of Fatality or Multiple Hospitalization Incidents.