Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR) - Table of Contents|
| Part Number:||1908|
| Part Title:||Consultation Agreements|
| Standard Number:||1908.3|
| Title:||Eligibility and funding.|
| GPO Source:||e-CFR|
- State eligibility Any state may enter into an agreement with the Assistant Secretary to perform consultation for private sector employers; except that a state having a plan approved under section 18 of the Act is eligible to participate in the program only if that Plan does not include provisions for federally funded consultation to private sector employers as a part of its plan.
- The Assistant Secretary will reimburse 90 percent of the costs incurred under a Cooperative Agreement entered into pursuant to this part. Approved training of State staff operating under a Cooperative Agreement and specified out-of-State travel by such staff will be fully reimbursed.
- Reimbursement to States under this part is limited to costs incurred in providing consultation to private sector employers only.
- In all States with Plans approved under section 18 of the Act, consultation provided to State and local governments, as well as the remaining range of voluntary compliance activities referred to in 29 CFR 1902.4(c)(2)(xiii), will not be affected by the provisions of this part. Federal reimbursement for these activities will be made in accordance with the provisions of section 23(g) of the Act.
- In States without Plans approved under section 18, no Federal reimbursement for consultation provided to State and local governments will be allowed, although this activity may be conducted independently by a State with 100 percent State funding.
[65 FR 64291, October 26, 2000]
Next Standard (1908.4)|
|Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR) - Table of Contents|