Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR) - Table of Contents|
| Part Number:||2202|
| Part Title:||Rules of Ethics and Conduct of Review Commission Employees|
| Subpart Title:||Statements of Employment and Financial Interests|
| Standard Number:||2202.17|
| Title:||Regular employees required to submit statements.|
| GPO Source:||e-CFR|
- The following regular employees are required
to submit to the Chairman statements of employment and financial interests on forms
approved by the Chairman and furnished to the employees. Such forms must be completed
in accordance with instructions applicable thereto. Forms shall be submitted not later
than 90 days after the effective date of the regulations in this part, if employed on
or before that effective date or 30 days after his entrance on duty, but not earlier
than 90 days after the effective date if appointed after the effective date.
- Chief Legal Counsels to the Commission Members;
- Chief Judge;
- Executive Secretary;
- Chief Review Counsel;
- Director of Management Systems;
- Director of Information and Publication;
- Director of Personnel;
- Administrative Officer;
- Executive Director;
- Budget and Fiscal Officer;
- Administrative Law Judges, as defined by
§930.202(c) of the Civil Service Commission regulations (5 CFR 930.202(c));
- Counsel to the Commission;
- Any person designated to act in the stead of
any of the above or who automatically serves in the absence of any of the above.
- Staff Attorney-Advisors at grade GS-13 and above.
- Additions to, deletions from, and other amendments of the
list of positions in this section may be made from time to time as necessary to carry out the purpose
of the law, Executive Order 11222, and part 735 of the Civil Service Commission regulations (5 CFR part 735).
Such amendments are effective upon clearance by the Chairman and actual notification to the incumbents.
The amended list shall be submitted annually for publication in the FEDERAL REGISTER.
- Any employee who believes that his position has been improperly
included under this subpart as one requiring the submission of a statement of employment and financial
interests shall have the opportunity for review of such inclusion by requesting the same by filing a written
statement with the Chairman.