Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR) - Table of Contents|
| Part Number:||2202|
| Part Title:||Rules of Ethics and Conduct of Review Commission Employees|
| Subpart Title:||General|
| Standard Number:||2202.3|
| Title:||Remedial action.|
| GPO Source:||e-CFR|
- Failure of an employee to comply with
any of the standards of conduct set forth in this part shall be a basis for such
disciplinary or other remedial action as may be appropriate to the particular case.
Such remedial action may include, but is not limited to:
- Changes in assigned duties;
- Divestment by the employee of his
- Disciplinary action; or
- Disqualification for a particular assignment.
- Remedial action, whether disciplinary or otherwise,
shall be effected in accordance with any applicable laws, Executive Orders and regulations.