Regulations (Preambles to Final Rules) - Table of Contents|
| Record Type:||Safety Standards for Fall Protection in the Construction Industry|
| Title:||Section 6 - VI. References|
1. Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health, Transcripts of meetings held on November 29-30, 1977; January 10, 1978; February 14, 1978; December 5, 1978; December 16, 1978; June 29-30, 1982.
2. U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Preliminary Regulatory Impact and Regulatory Flexibility Assessment of Subpart M -- Fall Protection, Office of Regulatory Analysis, Washington, D.C., March 1984.
3. U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Occupational Fatalities Related to Roofs, Ceilings, and Floors as Found in Reports of OSHA Fatality/Catastrophe Investigations, November, 1979.
4. American National Standard ANSI A 10.11-1979, American National Standard for Safety Nets Used During Construction, Repair, and Demolition Operations, American National Standards Institute, New York.
5. American National Standard, ANSI A 10.14-1975, Requirements for Safety Belts, Harnesses, Lanyards, Lifelines, and Droplines for Construction and Industrial Use, American National Standards Institute, New York.
6. U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Injuries and Illnesses in 1979: Summary, Washington, D.C., April 1981.
7. Andrew C. Sulowski, "Selecting Fall Arresting Systems," National Safety News, October 1979.
8. National Bureau of Standards (NBS), NBSIR 76-1146 A Study of Personal Fall-Safety Equipment, Washington, D.C.: NBS, June 1977.
9.International Standards Organization (ISO), Secretariat Association Francaise de Normalisation (AFNOR). Personal Fall Arresting Systems and Components, (ISO/TC 94/SC4 N50E). New York, NY: ANSI, 1983.
10. Noel, Georges; Amphoux, M., et al, Safety Equipment in Construction and Public Works Transportation, (No. 362) Technical Institute for Construction and Public Works. Montreuil, France: 1978.
11. British Standards Institution (BSI). Specification for Industrial Safety Belts, Harnesses and Safety Lanyards, (BS 1397), London, England: BSI, 1979.
12. Hearon, Bernard F. and Brinkley, James W., Fall Arrest and Post-Fall Suspension: Literature Review and Directions for Further Research, (AFAMRL-TR-84-021), Air Force Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, Ohio: 1984.
13. Written comments on OSHA's Proposed Rule on Powered Platforms for Exterior Building Maintenance (50 FR 2890, January 22, 1985), Docket No. S-700A.
14. Yancey, Carino and Sansalone, Perimeter Safety Net Projection Requirements, Center for Building Technology, National Bureau of Standards, Washington, D.C., May 1986 (NBSIR 85-3271).
|Regulations (Preambles to Final Rules) - Table of Contents|