OSHA News Release - (Archived) Table of Contents|
OSHA News Release – Region 10
U.S. Department of Labor
Region 10 News Release: USDL 05-719-SEA (#05-47)
Date: April 22, 2005
Contact: Jeannine Lupton
Offer Training for Idaho's Residential Construction Industry
SEATTLE -- The U.S. Labor Department's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is co-sponsoring seven sessions on "Safety and Health Training in the Residential Construction Industry" with the Idaho Associated General Contractors and Idaho Building Contractors Association.
The training sessions will be held from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in:
- Hailey, April 28, Community Campus, 1050 Fox Acres Road, Room 301
- Twin Falls, May 10, College of Southern Idaho, 315 Falls Ave., Desert Building, Room 113
- McCall, May 11, Holiday Inn Express, 210 N. Third St.
- Driggs, May 25, Driggs National Armory, 547 N. Main St.
- Boise, June 6, Idaho AGC Education center, 110 N. 27th St.
- Coeur d' Alene, June 9, Silver Lake Motel, 2160 Sunshine St.
- Caldwell, June 30, Albertson's College, 2112 E. Cleveland Boulevard, Kathryn Albertsons International Building, Room 106
Cost for each training session is $10 for AGC and IBAC members and $15 for others. To register or for more information contact Lisa Losness, Idaho AGC safety program manager, 208-344-2531 or email@example.com
Employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthful workplace for their employees. OSHA's role is to assure the safety and health of America's workers by setting and enforcing standards; providing training, outreach, and education; establishing partnerships; and encouraging continual improvement in workplace safety and health. For more information, visit www.osha.gov.
U.S. Labor Department (DOL) releases are accessible on the Internet at www.dol.gov. The information in this news release will be made available in alternate format upon request (large print, Braille, audio tape or disc) from the COAST office. Please specify which news release when placing your request. Call (202) 693-7765 or TTY (202) 693-7755. DOL is committed to providing America's employers and employees with easy access to understandable information on how to comply with its laws and regulations. For more information, please visit www.dol.gov/compliance.
|OSHA News Release - (Archived) Table of Contents|