OSHA News Release - (Archived) Table of Contents|
Region 10 News Release: #04-69
Date: June 1, 2004
Contact: Jeannine Lupton
SEATTLE -- The U.S. Labor Department's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is co-sponsoring five training sessions on "Safety and Health Training in the Residential Construction Industry" with the Idaho Associated General Contractors and Idaho Building Contractors Association.
The training sessions will be held in:
- Nampa, June 22, at the Nampa Civic Center, 313 Third St. S., 6-9 p.m.
- Boise, June 28, One Morrison-Knudsen Plaza, MK Plaza Auditorium, 6-9 p.m.
- Idaho Falls, June 29, Eastern Idaho Technical College, 1600 S. 25th East, Alexander D. Creek Bldg., Room 541, 6-9 p.m.
- Sun Valley, July 22, One Sun Valley Road, Sun Valley Lodge, 6-9 p.m.
- Rexburg, Aug. 18, Brigham Young University, 525 South Center St., Austin 105, 6-9 p.m.
Cost for each training session is $10 for AGC and IBAC members and $15 for others.
To register or for more information contact Lisa Losness, Idaho AGC safety program manager, 208-344-2531 or email@example.com
In fiscal year 2003, training programs sponsored by the Labor Department's Occupational Safety and Health Administration reached more than 300,000 employers and workers. OSHA is dedicated to saving lives, preventing injuries and illnesses and protecting the health and safety of American workers. For more information, visit www.osha.gov.
U.S. Labor Department (DOL) releases are accessible on the Internet at <http://www.dol.gov>. The information in this news release will be made available in alternate format upon request (large print, Braille, audio tape or disc) from the COAST office. Please specify which news release when placing your request. Call (202) 693-7765 or TTY (202) 693-7755. DOL is committed to providing America's employers and employees with easy access to understandable information on how to comply with its laws and regulations. For more information, please visit www.dol.gov/compliance.
|OSHA News Release - (Archived) Table of Contents|