Federal Registers - Table of Contents|
| Publication Date:||03/04/1992|
| Publication Type:||Final Rules|
| Fed Register #:||57:7847|
| Standard Number:||1910.7|
| Title:||Corrections to Final Rule on Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals; Explosives and Blasting Agents|
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
29 CFR Part 1910
Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals; Explosives and Blasting Agents
In rule document 92-3917 beginning on page 6356 in the issue of February 24, 1992, make the following corrections:
1. On pages 6356 through 6417 the date at the top of each page should read "February 24, 1992".
2. On page 6403, in the second column, in the second paragraph from the bottom of the page, insert "3." before the amendatory instruction.
3. On the same page, in the third column, in 1910.119(b), in the last paragraph, in the fourth line, "spark-producing" was misspelled.
4. On page 6404, in the third column, in 1910.119(e)(1)(i), in the first line, "50" should read "25".
5. On the same page, in the same column, in 1910.119(e)(1)(iii), in the first line, "than" was misspelled.
6. On the same page, in the same column, in 1910.119(e)(1)(v), in the fifth line, "The" should read "These".
7. On page 6405, in the first column, in 1910.119(e)(3)(iii), in the first line, "Engineering" was misspelled; and in the third line, "interrelationships" was misspelled.
8. On the same page, in the same column, in 1910.119(f)(1), in the fourth line, "safety" should read "safely".
Appendix A to 1910.119 [Corrected]
9. On page 6407, in the second column, in the table, the entry for Carbonyl Fluoride was incomplete. Following the entry for Carbonyl Fluoride, insert "353-50-4" in the second column of the table; and insert "2500" in the third column of the table.
Appendix C to 1910.119 [Corrected]
10. On page 6412, in the second column, in the second full paragraph, "operations." should read "operation."
11. On page 6416, in the 3d column, in the 2d full paragraph, in the 15th line, "affective" should read "affected".
Billing Code 1505-01-D
|Federal Registers - Table of Contents|
The Department of Labor does not endorse, takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over the linked organization or its views, or contents, nor does it vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the information contained on the destination server. The Department of Labor also cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked Web site. Thank you for visiting our site. Please click the button below to continue.