Workplace Injury, Illness and Fatality Statistics * Source
Injury/Illness Incidence Rates
- Case and Demographic Characteristics for Work-related Injuries and Illnesses Involving Days Away From Work
- OSHA Weekly Fatalities and Catastrophes (FAT/CAT) Reports
- BLS Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries, 1992-Present
BLS (Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- BLS Safety and Health Statistics Home Page
- Keyword Search of Available BLS Injury/Illness and Fatality Data, and Publications
* Source material, data, and tables are provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Department of Labor, and OSHA's Area Offices. OSHA-specific statistics on data and time-series information is monitored through the OSHA Office of Statistics; fatalities in Federal states are compiled by the OSHA Directorate of Enforcement Programs; and fatalities in State Plan states are compiled by the OSHA Directorate of Cooperative and State Programs. Information contained on this site which is specific to OSHA-related labor statistics can be answered through OSHA. All other labor statistics questions and or comments should be addressed through the Bureau of Labor Statistics (http://www.bls.gov/iif/).
* Accessibility Assistance Contact OSHA's Office of Communications at 202-693-1999 for assistance accessing PDF materials.