Gulf Oil Spill Information for Workers
- General Health and Safety Information for the Gulf Oil Spill
- Oil Spill Safety & Health Fact Sheet, English (PDF*)
- Safety and Health Awareness for Oil Spill Cleanup Workers
- (OSHA 3388 - 2010 v7), English (PDF*)
- (OSHA 3391 - 2010 v5), Spanish (PDF*)
- (OSHA 3394 - 2010 v4.1), Vietnamese (PDF*)
- NOTE: OSHA partnered with the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) in publishing "Safety and Health Awareness for Oil Spill Cleanup Workers." OSHA and NIEHS will continue to update this booklet/PowerPoint.
- Frequently Asked Questions on Health Hazards and Protections
- See other products on specific hazards like heat stress, crude oil, oil dispersants.
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top