Alert: Due to routine maintenance on the OSHA website, some pages are temporarily unavailable.
To report an emergency, file a complaint with OSHA or ask a safety and health question, call 1-800-321-6742 (OSHA).
Regulations (Standards - 29 CFR)
- 1987 - Table of Contents/Authority for 1987
- 1987 Subpart A - Complaints, Investigations, Findings and Preliminary Orders
- 1987.100 - Purpose and scope.
- 1987.101 - Definitions.
- 1987.102 - Obligations and prohibited acts.
- 1987.103 - Filing of retaliation complaint.
- 1987.104 - Investigation.
- 1987.105 - Issuance of findings and preliminary orders.
- 1987 Subpart B - Litigation
- 1987.106 - Objections to the findings and the preliminary order and requests for a hearing.
- 1987.107 - Hearings.
- 1987.108 - Role of Federal agencies.
- 1987.109 - Decision and orders of the administrative law judge.
- 1987.110 - Decision and orders of the Administrative Review Board.
- 1987 Subpart C - Miscellaneous Provisions
- 1987.111 - Withdrawal of complaints, findings, objections, and petitions for review; settlement.
- 1987.112 - Judicial review.
- 1987.113 - Judicial enforcement.
- 1987.114 - District court jurisdiction of retaliation complaints.
- 1987.115 - Special circumstances; waiver of rules.