You are the head of Amalgamated Polyscientific Enterprises International, a company that manufactures parts for next-generation hovercrafts. Your goal is to ensure that your workers remain safe.
You must find hazards to maintain a safe workplace. There are 4 kinds of tools for finding hazards.
- Collect Info - Read any information you may have (manuals, safety data sheets, OSHA data, etc) to find hazards that have already been identified by others.
- Inspect & Observe - Inspect equipment and areas, and observe processes in action.
- Involve Workers - Talk to your workers and listen to their feedback.
- Investigate Incidents - Whenever an incident occurs, use that as an opportunity to learn about hazards that may have been overlooked.
- Prioritize - Evaluate the hazards you have identified and fix the most hazardous first.
- Hazard Identification Tools: To find hazards, you can click on equipment, people, and areas in the plant.
- Selecting a piece of equipment gives you access to the hazard identification information and available actions related to the selected equipment.
- Selecting a person gives you access to the "Talk" action for the selected worker.
- You can also inspect an area of your plant. Selecting an area of the plant gives you access to hazard identification information and the Inspect action for the selected area.
- If you have questions, you can access various resources from the "Game Manual".
Choose one of the areas, equipment or workers below to identify hazards:
Visual Inspection: Fall Protection
This is your chance to engage best practices in equipment inspection. Be sure to use all the tools at your disposal to find all of the hazards in the scene. Good Luck!