OSHA Region 2
Amputation Stand Down
Stand Down to Prevent Amputations and Stand Up for Safety
Save the Dates
Please register ONLY ONCE for each event. You may not receive a confirmation screen afterwards and you may not receive a confirmation email right away.
You will receive a confirmation email with WebEx information for each of the events that you have registered for. Confirmation emails will be sent approximately 24 to 36 hours before each of the events is scheduled to begin.
- Kickoff - 9/8
- 9AM - Opening Remarks, Statistics, Costs, Success Stories, and Worksite Analysis
- Machine Guarding - 9/14
- 11AM - OSHA Machine Guarding Standards
- 12PM - Field Reports and Implementation on Machine Guarding
- Lockout Tagout - 9/21
- 11AM - OSHA LOTO Standard
- 12PM - LOTO Written Procedures, Audits, & Training
- Putting it all Together - 9/30
- 10AM - OSHA Amputation National Emphasis Program, Resources Review, NYS Safety Consultation Program, Q&A Wrap Up
In person and virtual OSHA ed center sessions available - more information on registration to follow!
- OSHA #7100 - Introduction to Machinery and Machine Safeguarding
- Atlantic OSHA Training Center - Puerto Rico
- RIT OSHA Training Institute Education Center
- OSHA #7115 - Lockout Tagout
- Atlantic OSHA Training Center - Rutgers