The application period for the
2018 Graduate Nurse Internship Program is OPEN!
Applying to the OSHA Nurse Graduate Internship Program
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is seeking nurses to participate in its Graduate Nurse Internship Program. Applications are being accepted for the summer of 2018.
Current graduate students pursing an advanced degree in occupational health nursing or public health are eligible to apply. Graduate students must:
- Completed at least 50% of the required credit hours toward completion of program by the start of the internship;
- Possess a valid nursing license;
- Have a letter of good standing from their Program Director;
- Be available for an 8 week rotation during the period May 2018 to September 2018.
Interested graduate students should submit their application by e-mail, fax, or US Postal Service Mail to:
- Richard Thomas, MD, MPH
- U.S. Department of Labor (OSHA)
- Office of Occupational Medicine and Nursing
- 200 Constitution Ave. NW Mailstop N3653
- Washington, DC 20210
- Fax: 202-693-1647 (this fax is located in a secure locked room)
Application materials are preferred to arrive by mail.
For additional information or questions, contact Richard Thomas, Office of Occupational Medicine and Nursing at 202-693-2021.
Notification of acceptance
Graduate students selected for the OSHA Nurse Graduate Internship and their Program Directors will be notified in writing.Back to Top