- OSHA IMIS Code Number: C627
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Registry Number: 86-74-8
- Carcinogenic Classification:
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC): Group 3, not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans
Monitoring Methods used by OSHA
Primary Laboratory Sampling/Analytical Method (SLC1):
- OSHA Versatile Sampler (OVS-T) - 13 mm Tenax tube (270/140 mg sections, 20/60 mesh) with Glass Fiber Filter enclosed
- maximum volume: 120 L
- maximum flow rate: 1.0 L/min
- current analytical method: Gas Chromatography; GC/FID
- analytical solvent: Isopropanol
- method reference: 2 (OSHA In-House File)
- method classification: Not Validated
Leach, John M. Chung, Lambert. Analytical Chemistry Vol 59 pg 58-62 1987.
** All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.