- Synonyms: (1) Obtained from FDA, Rockville, Md. 20857, Dr. Robert Livingston. Pfizer is listed as having the U.S.
- OSHA IMIS Code Number: C723
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Registry Number: 6804-07-5
- NIOSH Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances (RTECS) Identification Number: FE2779000; 24716
- Chemical Description and Physical Properties:
- minute yellow crystals; practically insoluble in water
- molecular weight: 262.23
- melting point: 239.5-240°C
Monitoring Methods used by OSHA
Primary Laboratory Sampling/Analytical Method (SLC1):
- Glass Fiber Filter (37 mm)
- analytical solvent: Methanol
- maximum volume: 120 Liters
- maximum flow rate: 1.0 L/min
- current analytical method: High Performance Liquid Chromatography: HPLC/U
- method reference: 2 (OSHA In-House File)
- method classification: Not Validated
- note: Samples must be protected from light at all times.
Column: C18 Mobile Phase: 60:40:0.2 Methanol:Water:H3PO4 Detector Wavelength: 246 or 314 nm
** All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.