- OSHA IMIS Code Number: B147
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Registry Number: 107-88-0
Monitoring Methods used by OSHA
Primary Laboratory Sampling/Analytical Method (SLC1):
- OSHA Versatile Sampler (OVS-7) - 13 mm XAD-7 tube (270/140 mg sections, 20/60 mesh) with a Glass Fiber Filter enclosed
- maximum volume: 60 L
- maximum flow rate: 2 L/min
- current analytical method: Gas Chromatography; GC/FID
- analytical solvent: Methanol
- method reference: 1 (NIOSH 5523 (PDF))
- method classification: Partially Validated
- note: Ship cold to the laboratory for analysis.
** All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top