- OSHA IMIS Code Number: B100
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Registry Number: 7440-69-6
- Chemical Description and Physical Properties:
- Health Effects: Respiratory Effects Other Than Irritation---Cumulative lung damage
Monitoring Methods used by OSHA
Primary Laboratory Sampling/Analytical Method (SLC1):
- Mixed Cellulose Ester Filter (MCEF) 0.8 microns
- maximum volume: 960 Liters
- minimum volume: 200 Liters
- maximum flow rate: 2.0 L/min
- current analytical method: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy; AAS
- method reference: 2 (OSHA In-House File)
- method classification: Not Validated
- note: Before sampling, call laboratory to confirm sampling procedure.
** All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.