- Synonyms: 11,12-Benzofluoranthen
- OSHA IMIS Code Number: B205
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Registry Number: 207-08-9
- NIOSH Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances (RTECS) Identification Number: DF6350000
- Chemical Description and Physical Properties:
- molecular weight: 252.32
- melting point: 217°C
- boiling point: 480°C
- molecular formula: C20H12
Monitoring Methods used by OSHA
Primary Laboratory Sampling/Analytical Method (SLC1):
** All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Technical Support and Emergency Management at (202) 693-2300.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top