OSHA Teaching/Materials Assistance Web Sites
- Introduction to OSHA Requirement
- Compliance Assistance Resources
- Compliance Assistance Specialists are available for seminars and speaking events.
- Making the Business Case for Safety and Health
- Quick Takes. Sign up for OSHA's bi-weekly e-news memo with information, updates, and results about safety and health in America's workplaces.
- Resource Center Loan Program contains audiovisual materials you may borrow.
- Small Business Page
- Training and Reference Materials Library
- Young Workers
Maritime Industry and Training Web Sites
- OSHA Assistance for the Maritime Industry
- Shipyard Employment eTool
- Examining Fatal Shipyard Accidents Videos
- OSHA eTools. Interactive, Web-based training tools.
- Safety and Health Topics Index
- NIOSH Safety and Health Topics
- OSHA Fact Sheets
- OSHA Publications. A few significant publications are noted below.
- OSHA Quick Cards. Students will benefit from these cards, many of which are available in both English and Spanish. These are straightforward reference materials which focus on specific safety and health topics.
Accessibility Assistance: Contact the OSHA Directorate of Training and Education at (847) 759-7700 for assistance accessing PDF materials.