How to Find 10- or 30-hour Outreach Classes
There are a few ways in which workers can find 10-and 30-hour Construction, General Industry, Maritime, and Disaster Site Workers outreach training classes.
Active Outreach Trainer Lists Contact information on active outreach trainers is available to those looking to take outreach training classes. The lists are to be used to contact trainers about their outreach training plans. The lists are not provided for any other purpose. To obtain lists, contact a local Authorizing Training Organization. In many cases, the Authorizing Training Organization can only provide contact information on active trainers that have given them permission to share information with third parties. All of these respective organizations.
Provide the following information:
- Area of training – Construction, General Industry, Maritime, or Disaster Site
- Your e-mail, fax number or mailing address
- OTI Education Centers may also offer the 10- and 30-hour training.
- Search your OSHA Consultation office for outreach training that they may have scheduled.
- Take the training online. If you have any questions about online training, please send an e-mail.