TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
Title: 1926.454 Training
Type: Text Slide
- Nature of hazards, electrical, falls, and falling items
- Use of scaffold / handling
- Maximum intended load and load carrying capabilities of scaffold
- Procedures for setup, dismantling or moving the system
- Requirements of subpart "L"
The Department of Labor does not endorse, takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over the linked organization or its views, or contents, nor does it vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the information contained on the destination server. The Department of Labor also cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked Web site. Thank you for visiting our site. Please click the button below to continue.