|<< Back to Steel Erection Rule: Highlights
TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
Title: Steel Erection Decision Tree
Type: Text Slide
Content: Flow Chart
At the bottom right is slide number 5.
- Inside the top box is: Is the activity at the jobsite listed in 1926.750(b)1?
- Under the top box is a yes and a no box.
- Under the yes box is: Then this activity IS covered by Subpart R
- Under the no box is: IS the activity listed in .750(b)2?
- Under this no box are two boxes, one yes and one no.
- Under the yes box is: Then you must determine if this is going on in conjunction with (during and a part of) steel erection activities in (b)(1). A question to ask: Does this (b)(2) activity have to be done for steel erection to continue:
If yes, and if done during (b)(1) activities, then it is covered by the standard.
- Under the no box is: Because it is listed in neither
(b)(1) nor (b)(2), it is not covered by the standard.