Construction Articles and Other Documents and Publications
These articles were published in OSHA's "Job Safety and Health Quarterly" magazine or presented in other public documents.
- Working with Scaffolding - Using Them Properly to Prevent Hazards (PDF*). Job Safety and Health Quarterly (JSHQ) 10.3 (1999, Spring).
- Trenching is a Dangerous and Dirty Business! (PDF*). Job Safety and Health Quarterly (JSHQ) 11.1 (1999, Fall).
- Looking for Safety Zones (PDF*). Job Safety and Health Quarterly (JSHQ) 11.3 (2000, Spring).
- Electronic Library of Construction Occupational Safety & Health (elcosh). A source for a variety of construction documents covering statistics, articles, toolbox talks, pocket cards, meeting notices, and more.
- Construction Safety and Health. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Workplace Safety and Health Topics. Links to construction-related publications and other technical information.
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Construction at (202) 693-2020 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Construction at (202) 693-2020.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top