TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
- Title: Motor Carrier Safety: A Collaborative Approach to Reducing Motor Carrier Incidents
- Type: Text Slide
- 82% reduction in rear-end collisions
- Reduced fuel consumption, maintenance costs, and insurance premiums
- Dow extended program to all major motor carriers
[Includes the Alliance and OSHA logos]
Motor Carrier Safety Case Study
- Reduced rear-end collisions involving vehicles from TSC's Midland terminal 82% after one year (exceeding project goal of 60 percent reduction).
- TSC and its employees have received recognition for its accident reductions from industry associations, including the National Tank Truck Carrier Safety Award.
- TSC experienced savings in fuel consumptions, maintenance costs, and insurance premiums. TSC has also significantly lowered its employee turnover rate since implementing the program.
- Dow extended the programs to all its major motor carriers in North America and is launching the program in other countries.