TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
- Title: GREAT AMERICAN BALLPARK
- Type: Text Slide with Images
- OSHA Partnership
Estimated savings from Owner Control Insurance Program was over $3 million (1999-2003).
[Two images included. First, word art image stating "No Fatalities". Second, photo of Great American Ballpark with caption stating "Estimated savings from Owner Control Insurance Program was over $3 million (1999-2003)".]
- 7/7/00: Great American Insurance purchases the naming rights for the Reds' new ballpark. The Reds' new home will be called Great American Ball Park.
- 8/1/00: Demolition begins with the destruction of the walkway connecting Cinergy Field, the Firstar Center and the East parking lot.
- 8/1/00: Construction begins on Great American Ball Park.
- Photo shows 6/01: portion of what will be the left field seating area takes its shape in poured concrete
- Seating capacity: 42,059