<< Back to The Business Case For Safety
TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
Title: PAUL BROWN STADIUM -- RESULTS
Type: Text Slide
* A job-lost time rate of 0.95 is determined first by dividing the number
of job-lost time incidents by the number of employee man-hours and then by
converting it to an annual rate for 100 full-time employees. The recordable
rate of 5.48 is determined in a similar way but considers the total number of
OSHA recordable incidents.
- Significant decrease in expected injuries:
- 0.95 lost time rate v. 4.0 for construction*
- Significant program savings
- $4.6 million less in workers comp and liability cost than would be
- No fatalities!
DESCRIBE THE OUTCOMES OF THE PARTNERSHIP